Yoga and Meditation Silent Retreat
Yoga & Meditation Intensive Weekend
With Senior Yoga & Meditation Teacher Beata
DESCRIPTION OF THE YOGA AND MEDITATION COURSE
Intensive Yoga and Meditation Weekend with Beata immerses you into the essence of Yoga and Meditation practices. Teaching you both their aspects – philosophical as well as practical.
– You receive the foundations of Yoga and Meditation in the simplest way possible for your awareness rising, health benefits and personal growth.
– You learn everything you need successfully start your self-transformation process and maintain a regular Yoga & Meditation self-practice independently.
– If you practice since many years, this Yoga and Meditation weekend workshop immerses you deep within for self-exploration and provides stimulation for faster spiritual evolution.
– You get simple but powerful instructions how to sit straight effortlessly for longer durations in Meditation.
– You experience in your body how to find perfect alignment in Yoga asanas.
– You realise how your mind & body are interlinked and how to use the breath to let go of deeper, chronic and subconscious psychological and physical tensions.
– You also learn in great precision how to stay safely in the Meditation poses for longer time without putting strain on the back, hips, knee and ankle joints.
– If you have any ailments, you are given specific therapeutic attention and guidelines for your Yoga and Meditation self-practice.
If you practice since many years, you will improve both your Yoga and Meditation through correct physical as well as mental posture. In order to go deep within your consciousness, you must keep the spine erect and be aware about the principal energetic loops within your body frame.
This Yoga & Meditation Workshop provides you a fundamental framework for fruitful physical, mental and spiritual practice. It gives you a great inspiration for becoming more aware of yourself and surrounding world. It helps you to find greater meaning in Life and invites you to reflect deeply why you are here on this Earth.
The method is a working and verified knowledge developed by careful interactions with thousands of students at the Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Centre and Himalaya Shanti Ashram in Goa and Dharamshala Himalayas in India.
There are thousands of Yoga and Meditation Asanas, but which of them are the most beneficial for our modern times? The Yoga & Meditation intense weekend with Beata is an answer to this question:
– It introduces you to the Iyengar Evolution Yoga where all the poses are built from the foundations and all body parts alignment is brought about from the source of movement.
It is a study of Corrective, Rejuvenating / Energizing and Relaxing / Meditative postures.
The Workshop is Informative, Motivational and, above all, Experiential.
Beata is a Senior Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Centre Teacher, Certified Ayush Level 3 Master Degree Yoga Teacher and The Yoga Institute Certified Teacher. To read her biography click this link.
Heidi Marben (USA) 64
Pedro Miguel, 29 (Portugal) M
Gabriela, 25 (Mexico) F
Pia Traeger Silva (Germany)
Madhu, 32 (India) F
Killivalavan Rayan (India) 42
Lidia Montiel, 33 (Spain) F
Rachel (Israel) 34
Sam Cook (UK)
Pulkit Sharma, 22 (India) M
Meghana Doshi (India) 31
Kanehan Shetty, 30 (India) F
Jen-Yi-Lee, 31 (Taiwan) F
Kanika, 25 (India) F
Nuno Ande Duarte, 25 (Portugal) M
Mudit Sharma, 20 (India) M
Parmin (India) 27
Anna Frohm (Sweden) 55
Monika, 30 (India) F
Sarah Bennett (USA) 27
Raquel Valencia (Equador) 33
Rebeka (Israel) 30
Mor (Israel) 30
Lotte (Netherlands) 30
Daria (Russia) 28
Minerva Jain (India) 37
Upcoming Yoga Courses
6-Day Yoga Intensive
Yoga for the Back
Yoga & Ayurveda Workshop
Yoga Classes with Beata
Magdalenka (Łazy, Lesznowola)
Yoga Classes with Beata
Stare Babice, (GOSiR, Zielonki)